Monday, October 7, 2013

S.L.A.N.T. Box Exchange

I was so excited to join in on the September S.L.A.N.T. box exchange.  Don't know what a SLANT box is?  Well, it stands for "Sending Love Across The Nation to Teachers" and that's just what it is.  Teachers and bloggers are paired up with each other from across the nation to exchange fun teacher essentials spending no more than $10 each month. You can opt in or out with only a one-month commitment at a time. If you're an educator who's interested in participating in next month's SLANT box exchange, you can sign up at Lessons with Coffee's blog.  I had so much fun picking out gifts for my partner who lived all the way in California.  Here are the goodies I sent her way.

 
The SLANT box I received came a whole 50 miles away from another town in NC...it's such a small world sometimes!  I think she did an awesome job and it definitely brightened my rainy day. I loved how everything was bright color-coordinated and very FUNctional as a teacher. 
 
 
What a great way to start the week! I hope you have a great week too!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment